Where is Transylvania? Where is Romania?
Where is Transylvania?
Transylvania is one of the provinces that form present Romania. Romania is made of 5 provinces but to simplify things we can talk about just 3
- Transylvania – the north and the west bordered by the the Carpathian Mountains.
- Moldova – East and North-East
- Wallachia – the southern part of Romania
Where is Romania?
Romania is located in the south-east of Europe, on the 45 degrees North, in the northern part of the Balkan peninsula, inside the Danube river basin opening on the Black Sea, neighbouring Hungary, Republic of Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Serbia
Romania time zone
- Summertime, GMT + 3 hours (from the last Sunday of March to the last Sunday of October);
- wintertime, GMT + 2 hours.